OUR REOPENING PLAN!
Dear Gathering Church Family:
We love our community! We believe in being a fruitful member of Walker County, as well as our local communities. As you know, these past few weeks, we have had to forego public gatherings. We have continued to offer sermons on Facebook Live & YouTube LIVE each Sunday at 11 AM, and a recorded message on Wednesdays at 7 PM.
We have been given the green light, so we can safely reopen our doors for public worship. You may be asking, what is your plan for this? We're so glad you asked! Going forward, below is our plan, which includes short range and longer range goals.
1. We have stepped up our sanitizing efforts for our common areas and "high touch" areas of our building. We are putting a plan into place that will ensure that every surface, door knob, faucets etc. will be heavily sanitized.
2. We have modified our sanctuary seats that will enable us to "social distance" effectively. We will have our Team members seat you as you enter & assist as you exit, we ask you to observe all social distancing guidelines while we are here together.
3. Please remember that we must not roam the hallways before, during & after service. We cannot hang out in the kitchen, bathrooms, nursery or Kids Church.
4. We will not have any coffee or snacks available like normal. Any water bottles or coffee you bring with you is permitted, just remember to take them with you as you exit.
5. Our Kids Church & nursery center will be temporarily closed while we transition to public gatherings. We have examined this ministry, and find that the best approach is to keep our Kids Church & nursery center closed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to families.
6. PARENTS: any children, toddlers & infants must stay with their parents and cannot be let to roam to others or handed off to other church members. We will be providing children activity packs to all children in attendance, for them to keep and take home.
7. Wednesday Night services will continue to be “Streaming” services until further notice.
8. We will be dismissing the service by sections to reduce filling the halls and bottlenecking the exit doors.
We love our community, and our every intention is to continue to show love to our community the best way we can, because that's what Christ calls us to do. We will get through this together.